Sunday, August 20, 2017

2017-08-19 Fishing with Steven and Ryan

It has been many years since I have had the opportunity to take both of my step-sons out for a day on the water fishing, but that's exactly what this day was.

I have taken several trips with Steven this season, but prior to this trip, none with Ryan.
So this trip was significant from that perspective.

We are still trying to get our winter stock of salmon, and they are really running out there, so that is what we were after today.

We started at my usual spot, just past Rosa Reef on the inside of Vallenor Rocks.
By around noon we had picked up 5 Silvers and one bright Pink.

Then we moved over to the Survey Point area and joined the fleet over there.
By 3:30 PM we had a total of 7 Silvers and 4 nice Pinks aboard.

We pulled gear and headed for town.
Ryan cleaned the boat while Steven and I cleaned fish.

It was good to spend some time with them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment